Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Team Car Care as an Essential Business!
Team Car Care owns and operates more than 550 auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical plans, 401(k), certification/tuition reimbursement and paid vacations. At Team Car Care we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
Customer Service Advisors are responsible for creating a positive guest experience by delivering outstanding service. They offer service recommendations, ensuring completion of quality workmanship, communicate to the guest any special circumstances that impact overall satisfaction. Understanding the full range of Jiffy Lube products and services.
• Accurately capturing guests’ product needs and providing updates throughout the entire process
• Offering our guests options that are tailored specifically to their automotive needs
• Giving impartial advice to ensure that our guests are aware of manufacturer recommendations
• Be able to analyze, comprehend and recommend financial objectives that increase sales and service results
• Energized by face-to-face interaction with guests, to include resolving any issues
• Be a subject matter expert in such areas as vehicle safety rules, operations manuals, and maintenance instructions
• You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, as well as be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
• Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
• If you have previous experience in retail, restaurants, or the hospitality industry, you might be perfect fit for the CSA position although not required!
• Previous Experience is not Required.
• You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
• Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces like concrete or metal
• Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
• Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
Team Car Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.