Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Team Car Care as an Essential Business!
IMMEDIATELY HIRING with A $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place!
Team Car Care owns and operates more than 550 auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical plans, 401(k), certification/tuition reimbursement and paid vacations. At Team Car Care we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
Lead Customer Service Advisors are responsible for creating a WOW guest experience by delivering outstanding service. From the time the vehicle drives on the property, to when the keys are safely handed back, this position is responsible for ensuring tailored service recommendations, quality product installation and communication of any special circumstances that impact the overall satisfaction. This leadership role is also a critical link to our Guest First strategy, building sales and gross profit within the store location by using proven methods that exceed the guest’s and Jiffy Lube business needs and that realize Team Car Care vision and strategy for guest care. The CSA has the authority to coach, challenge and provide direction where guest satisfaction is concerned.
• Provides and ensures excellent, professional “Guest First” care for all automotive services available
• Provides and ensures a positive consultative approach during the check-in process
• Ensures we accurately capture the guest’s product needs and provides updates throughout the entire process to create a WOW experience
• Responsible for ensuring all in the CSA role understand the range of products and services available and offers the guest options tailored specifically to meet their preventative automotive needs
• Must be a team player that encourages collaboration; shares wins and feedback, creates a feeling of belonging to the guest as well as teammates.
• Responsible for ensuring CSA roles maintain or exceed sales mix target while simultaneously achieving high guest satisfaction by building relationships and trust
• Provides sales and guest service leadership during store meetings and team huddles
• Gives impartial advice to ensure guests are aware of manufacturer-recommended service needs are met
• Will have responsible for opening/closing the store
• Always deliver quality service
• Carry out other duties and projects necessary for the position
• Previous Experience is not Required.
• You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
• Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces like concrete or metal
• Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
• Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
Team Car Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.