Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Team Car Care as an Essential Business!
IMMEDIATELY HIRING & WITH A $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place!
Team Car Care owns and operates more than 550 auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical plans, 401(k), certification/tuition reimbursement and paid vacations. At Team Car Care we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
The Fast-Track Manager (FTM) will own the overall guest experience and oversee all operations at our Jiffy Lube stores. This includes creating an environment of accountability and increasing sales, controlling costs, managing profitability, satisfying guests, training, and developing Teammates, maintaining the appearance of the facilities, protecting the assets of the company, and ensuring that proper operational procedures are followed. The FTM is expected to meet company goals by providing clear direction and setting a positive example for attitude, professionalism, and work ethic.
• Provide store-level leadership to Teammates through coaching, training, scheduling and performance management
• Manage the financial health of the store through sales, proper inventory/cash controls, store-level marketing, guest satisfaction and full Profit & Loss responsibility
• Build and develop a winning team using recruiting tools, sound interview techniques and retention strategies
• Create Teammate work schedules, ensuring proper coverage and business needs are met
• Set the example for exceptional guest service, to include appropriate resolution of guest complaints
• Ensure the building, equipment and grounds are well maintained
• 3+ years of retail management experience; automotive experience is a plus
• Must have experience with and driven results for a profit and loss center
• Must be able to motivate and inspire Teammates
• Communicate effectively with our guests and at all levels within the organization
• Must be willing and able to comply with all relevant regulatory and compliance standards
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
Team Car Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.