The American quick lube industry provides more than 100 million oil changes every year from over 10,000 standalone locations. Within this industry, there is one dynamic growing company that stands out from the rest – Team Car Care, dba Jiffy Lube, the largest franchisee of quick lube retail service stores in the country. Operating more than 500 Jiffy Lube locations from coast to coast, serving nearly 5 million guests each year with over 5,000 professional service advisors, Team Car Care’s mission is to be the most trusted car care company in the nation. We strive to do this by exceeding guests' expectations with consistent service delivered through our team of friendly, knowledgeable, professional, trustworthy teammates. Our values guide all our actions and include respect, integrity, teamwork, trust and excellence. Team Car Care is a portfolio company of Wynnchurch Capital.
This role is a 1099 Contractor and will support the internal communications strategy and helps drive business objectives by managing all aspects of the company’s communications channels. This role will partner with key internal stakeholders to draft and distribute a mix of written, video, and visual stories that inspire and connect associates. Effectiveness of these communications will be measured by tracking established internal metrics, reporting on results, and providing strategic solutions to continuously improve channel effectiveness.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop and execute communications campaigns that build brand ambassadorship, inspire associates and drive engagement.
- Provide support and counsel to key internal stakeholders including drafting and distributing communications (i.e. scripts, stories, presentations, memos, visuals, etc.) for both broad and targeted audiences.
- Maintain internal communications calendar as well as the ongoing tracking and reporting of communications metrics.
- Ensure company intranet and other internal channels are updated weekly with fresh and engaging content.
- Contribute new ideas to build and reinforce company culture.
- Develop engaging visual materials (i.e. presentations, graphics, and content for variety of communications platforms including internal screens, intranet and email).
- Maintain strong relationships with TCC stakeholders including executives and business partners.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelors/4 Year Degree
- 4 years relevant work experience, Retail environment, multi-unit, distributed work force experience preferred.
- Proven ability to formulate and execute effective internal communications plans/strategies.
- 2-3 years of experience in formal writing (articles, blogs, speeches, reports, social media posts, visual presentations, etc.).
- Background in managing and distributing communications content.
- Solid understanding of internal audience segmentation and internal communications metrics.
- 2-3 years of experience creating visual/graphic design work.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.