Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Team Car Care as an Essential Business!
Safety is our priority! COVID-19 protocols are in place!
Team Car Care owns and operates more than 550 auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical plans, 401(k), certification/tuition reimbursement and paid vacations. At Team Car Care we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
The State Inspector completes state-regulated inspections on guest vehicles and inform the guest of any areas of non-compliance. This position is also expected to perform Lube Technician and Customer Service Advisor duties, as assigned by the General Manager.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to
• Complete all required certification and other on the job training within the required timeframe.
• Perform state specified inspections on vehicles, which may include all aspects of safety and emissions of the vehicle.
• Gather and input guest and maintenance information into the computer.
• Review oil options, vehicle manufacturer recommendations, previous services, and report on conditions to the guest.
• Recap guest requested services, with pricing and answer any questions.
• Escort guest to the lounge (using the “No handles” policy) and inform them of the location of coffee/water, restrooms, and magazines.
• Communicate additional services requested to upper bay and gather new items/parts for installation/service.
• Review invoiced items with guest, accept payment for services, informs guest of value-added items and offers invitation of return.
• Pass the state issued background check.
• Attend state inspection training class.
• Obtain inspection certification from the state.
• Organize, clean, and maintain all tools, machines and inspection areas.
• Ensure all tools and machines are in good working order
• You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Be able to speak effectively with our guests and other Teammates.
• Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces like concrete or metal
• Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
• Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
• Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
• Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
• Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
• Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
• Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
• Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
Team Car Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.