Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Jiffy Lube as an Essential Business!
GREAT working hours – Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and CLOSED on Sunday.
We offer a flexible full- or part-time schedule.
Team Car Care (TCC) owns and operates more than 550 Jiffy Lube auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical plans, 401(K), certification/tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations. At Team Car Care, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician and management positions. In addition, we offer fast-track career advancement opportunities for hard-working team players who can deliver results. So, if you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
As the Master Technician (MT), you are the lead mechanic within the service center. You will be responsible for professionally servicing our guests' vehicles and ensuring quality work while delivering an excellent guest experience. In addition, you would have been trained and certified to perform all lubrication services, core ancillaries, and specific mechanical services such as brakes and tires through internal and external training programs.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Promote teamwork to deliver on time and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles
- Ensure that the service center, specifically their workstation, is clean and presentable
- Must be able to perform complete disc or drum brake service including, but not limited to replacing all braking components as well as performing full brake flushes
- Must be knowledgeable and understand the whole mechanics of the braking system. Also, explain the brake servicing process and answer questions.
- Must be able to diagnose and pinpoint issues in the braking system.
- Must be able to diagnose the following vital components and potentially make all necessary repairs such as Engine Performance, Suspension/Steering, Electrical, Heating AC, Etc.
- Ability to use our current computer system to provide estimates for parts and labor. You will be using the following programs and apps such as All DATA, AutoZone, O'Reilly, Advance Auto Parts, NAPA, Etc.
- Road-test vehicles (before/after) to ensure all work is completed up to standard.
- Secondary duties may include performing ancillary services such as:
- Lubrication such as Transmission and Radiator fluid exchange
- Fuel Services such as Fuel Filter and Fuel System Cleaning
- Tire Rotations and Gearbox Service
- 1-3 Years of Automotive Experience.
- 1-2 Years of Experience working on Brake Systems.
- Provide Training and Supervision to the Store's Apprentice Teammate
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification in A5 - Brakes Certification
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) in Engine performance, Suspension & Steering, Electrical Systems, Heating & Air Conditioning preferred.
- Automotive technical or trade school degree a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent