Start Your New Career Today & enjoy job stability with Jiffy Lube as an Essential Business!
GREAT working hours – Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and CLOSED on Sunday.
We offer a flexible full- or part-time schedule.
Team Car Care (TCC) owns and operates more than 550 Jiffy Lube auto service centers in North America. We offer a fun, fast-paced work environment with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical plans, 401(K), certification/tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations. At Team Car Care, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician and management positions. In addition, we offer fast-track career advancement opportunities for hard-working team players who can deliver results. So, if you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with Team Car Care!
A General Service Technician (GST) in an entry-level position. You will be responsible for professionally servicing our guests' vehicles and ensuring quality work while delivering an excellent guest experience. In addition, you will be trained and certified to complete each service we provide through our world-class training program.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Promote teamwork to deliver on time and accurate guest care during all operating hours
- Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles
- Ensure that the service center is clean and presentable
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior and mid-level automotive technicians
- Checking and communicating oil level to other teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Document all work performed on the repair order
- Report any safety issues immediately to management
- Maintain strict adherence to company policy on vehicle care and operation
- Perform various manual tasks for extended periods, including light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Previous experience is preferred but not required.
- You must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Be able to speak effectively with our guests and other teammates.
- Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces like concrete or metal
- Expect to work in an environment in which you frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises, and exhaust fumes
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to demonstrate a positive attitude and be a team player
- Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
- A hard worker. Someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
- Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
- Depending on location, our stores may be open seven days a week, which may include weekends and some holidays
- Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures